19 March 2007

On the road again

This will be a fun week. I get to teach a couple of youth ministry classes at the college i graduated from. It was a flood of memories as I drove back to the campus. The memories kept coming as I was approached by a bum asking for money. Things have changed though... they used to ask for change... this guy asked for five bucks! I am looking forward to having the opportunity to share some thoughts from the last ten years of youth ministry and learning some things along the way too.

The new center for youth and leadership is very impressive. Youth ministry is it's own department now, when I was here is was a small office in the corner of the pastoral ministries department. It is great to see how much the school has grown in the past years.

2 comments:

Earl Thornton said...

I'm looking forward to hearing how your trip went and about the interaction you had.
I'm proud of you.

Glenda said...

Glad that you're blogging more again! You are going to speak great things into those students' lives. I'm sooooo proud of you!!!