27 March 2007

Happy Birthday


Today is Glenda's birthday. I am so thankful for her. She is the BEST! She has been a source of inspiration and encouragement. This past week has been fun. We have been talking a lot about where we've been and where we are headed. I love her. She and I have been through so much life together. We have so much to be thankful for... I am thankful for her, for our kids, for our wonderful family. Glenda is an amazing woman. A few people have gotten to really know her and understand what I am talking about. Those that have not had the chance to really get to know her are truly missing out.

Babe, happy birthday! You are the best. I love you!

5 comments:

Melissa Marina said...

I am thankful for Glenda too! And thankful that she married a man who loves her so much - cherishes her for the precious gift that she is. You are the best Erik! So proud of your character after all that you have been through. And of course, it is through Glenda's eyes that I see you - so that tells you how much she admires you!

Amy said...

Happy Birthday, Glenda! I hope this birthday is so wonderful for you. God has truly blessed you, and I know He has even more in store for you. Happy, happy birthday. I love you.

Earl Thornton said...

Happy Birthday to GLENDA!
Erik, you are blessed to have such an incredible woman that God has given to you.
And those grandchildren.... well, they are amazing. They reflect their beautiful, brilliant, Godly parents.

Unknown said...

i'm lucky to be one of the few that really got to know g-dogg.....she's my fave!!!!

hope u had a happy birthay!!

Glenda said...

Thank you, Erik! You made it a wonderful day. You are the BEST!

And, thank you everyone for all your kind words and wishes. I appreciate you!