Another all-nighter finished. I know that it is uncommon, but for some odd reason I still think all night events are fun. There shouldn't be more than one in a year, but it is still fun. At our all night events there is NO sleeping. It is not a sleep over. The event is called an all-nighter for a reason.
Some of the highlights from this year:
- Service that kicked the night off
- Dodgeball (always a highlight)
- Obi's dance during Joey's drum solo
- Capture the flag that seemed it would never end.
- Eating pizza at 3AM
- Looking down at my watch at 5:45AM and wondering how many people are actually sleeping, which I should probably be doing
- Relationships grown
- Recognizing I shouldn't be staying up all night...
- Feeling it right now that I shouldn't have stayed up all night.
- Our leaders that stuck it out all night
- Wondering why I think this is fun
- Running the halls during capture the flag even when I am not playing
Happy New Year!