30 January 2007

Adult no more

This would be a fun experiment to try... I wonder how many people could do it? I love the thought of it. I am not sure that adults could go through with it. It is from a very cool site, Katalyst blog.

Here is an excerpt...
I want to believe that anything is possible. I want to be oblivious to the complexities of life and be overly excited by the little things again. I want to live simple again. I don’t want my day to consist of computer crashes, mountains of paperwork, depressing news, how to survive more days in the month than there is money in the bank, doctor, bills, gossip, illness, and loss of loved ones. I want to believe in the power of smiles, hugs, a kink word, truth, justice, peace, dreams, the imagination, mankind, and making angels in the snow.

This sounds very refreshing. A lemonade stand and a game of tag...

No comments: