I have just returned from my last week of camp and now I am sick with whatever makes you hack up a lung and spit out sweet lugis. I have been gone for 3 of the last 4 weeks. Some things I have learned:
1. I really dont like being gone that long. I missed my wife and kids too much.
2. I cant take it like I used to.
3. Camp is still an amazing spiritual experience.
4. There is something special about removing distractions and focusing on God.
5. I missed my family.
6. Life goes on while you are gone whether you like it or not.
7. People talk too much while you are gone.
8. Flat tires on trips are not fun.
9. Did I say I missed my wife and kids.
10. God is SO good.