23 June 2008

Trash juice

I don't often get grossed out. This morning was one of those rare occasions. At our new place, a trash can was left behind, with some trash in it. The area here has city trash containers that are distributed to the homes. This week we received our recycling container, but I did see our trash container, until I found it on the side of the house. I opened the lid to get a pretty good whiff of stench. So, needing to get some of our trash out, I shoved a few more bags in and put it out for pick up. This is what I found after the trash was picked up this morning.

There was "trash juice" and grubs all over the bottom of the can. It was probably one of the grossest things I have seen in a LONG time!

4 comments:

Earl Thornton said...

Wow, save the wiggly things for fishing!

Glenda said...

seriously, GROSS!!!!!

Dana said...

Yuck! But, at least you have a picture of it! lol!

The Letter J said...

i like it. it brings a nice shine to the bottom of the container. you need more to even it out though.