100 posts and counting. The next 100 will be exciting.
Things I have learned in the past 100 posts:
- the meaning of a blog: a web log, an online journal.
- you get funny looks from people that dont know what a blog is when you say you have a blog. kind of like a dog hearing a high pitch sound. "you have a what?"
- blogging is not for everyone.
- creative blogging is an art form.
- life is all about perspectives. blogs really magnify those perspectives.
- people that blog daily are addicted to blogging. wait i have just blogged two days in a row... oh maybe that blog multiple times in a day... nevermind.
- take time to remember the good things in life. dont waste your time focusing on all the negative junk in the world.
- life's too short to waste it.
- HTML code, enough said.
- google analytics is really cool.
- dont take yourself too seriously.
- learn to laugh at yourself.
- a picture is worth 1000 words... plus one.
- if you have read all of these, thanks for checking out the last 100 in my small corner of the blog life.