29 June 2006

Happy Anniversary!

Today is my 10 year anniversary to the love of my life. Glenda and I have been married for 10 years now. It is so amazing to look back over the years and celebrate where God has brought us. After 10 years we are so in love and have such a great family. We have 2 beautiful children that are growing healthy and love God. Glenda is so wonderful. Glenda is such a servant, she is so giving, loving and caring. Time and time again I see what a big heart Glenda has for others. About 13 years ago when we first met this was one of the things that attracted her to me, her magnetic personallity. Glenda has a way of drawing others to herself and making them feel special. She is the best listener. I have learned so much by watching her in conversation and relating to people. I have no idea who or where i would be without her today. She has helped me grow in so many ways.

Babe, I love you. Today, I celebrate us ... 10 years! WOW! I am looking forward to our future together. God has so many incredible things instore. I cannot wait to see what the next 10 years hold.

No comments: