25 November 2008

Random Thoughts on a Tuesday

It's been a while since a "real" post... I've been processing a lot, this is some of what's rattling around in the noggin. None of these really seemed to fit in a single post, so enjoy...
  • Would love to hear more about this guy's story. I remember watching him on the Contender.
  • We have been rockin the last couple days putting together a new look to our stage.
  • The more I am in it... I am loving our new church and the team here. Great people. Authentic. I am pumped for what's ahead.
  • I've been chewing on this blog post for a couple weeks. The AG has screwed up quite a bit, but I wonder what kind of ripples will come from this.
  • On that note... I'm still out on the AG. Not that they care, but my verdict is still out.
  • This community looks awesome.
  • Hoping to get the new Blackberry Storm in about 3 days.
  • You MUST MUST MUST check out these guys. Awesome family with an amazing story and company, they are honoring God and putting out some sweet clothes at the same time.
  • I am really looking forward to a couple days to chill with my family and enjoy Thanksgiving.
  • Speaking of family... I am SUPER proud of my wife and her new business, my daughter is pwning the 1st grade and my son is hilarious asking people, "wanna dance hot dog?"
  • Having fun kickin the social media tires with this guy.
  • I've been running the last couple days, it feels good to be active... training not just working out.
  • Love that youtube is now in 16:9 aspect ratio
  • Finished my run to today to this song... there is some interesting truth contained in the lyrics: these are the ears that ring with hate, this is the voice of silence no more, we the people... are we the people? this is the moment that needs to breathe, this is the test of flesh and soul... This is the cloud that swallows trust... This is the black that uncolors us... This is the face that you hide from... This is the mask that comes undone.
  • It would be so killer to be able to scream -sing- growl like James.

2 comments:

Glenda said...

great post! checked out all the links and WOW on a lot of them!!!

Earl Thornton said...

Hey, I enjoyed your post. Good stuff. Good thoughts. Let's unpack some of them in a few days.